» Installation Guide
Tips and Advice
- The moulds expand and contract with temperature changes.
- Apply adequate adhesive along the edges on the back of the cornice as well as on the ends.
- Sufficient adhesive will prevent joints from cracking.
- Cornices should be fitted on level and stable surfaces.
- Before the adhesive dries use a damp cloth to remove excess.
- Panel pins can be used to secure joints should support be required while the adhesive dries.
- If necessary, lightly sand joints for an even finish
Step by Step Procedure
- Apply acrylic adhesive
- Secure cornice to wall and ceiling
- Align both pieces till ends touch
- Use adhesive as a filler
- Use a damp cloth to remove excess adhesive
- Paint once adhesive is dry